26 March, 2006

One-night-stands are awkward

As she awkwardly unzips her knee-highs,
She feels my cock and I know she's asessing my size,
Is it what she expected or is it a pleasant surprise?
Is this a one-night-stand with no strings and no ties?

She says that she has cum but I'm sure its all lies,
I think she faked it all the way through, all those moans and sighs,
I'm not bothered either way semen's going to rise,
Out of my japs-eye onto her stomach it flies.

I wonder how many guys have been between her thighs?
I didn't wear a jonnie- was that wise?
I couldn't really ask the 'who, how, what where and whys?'
I feel nervous but its an emotion I have to disguise.

She's just a slut and one night stands are upon what she relies,
I look into her cold, dark, eyes,
As we say our uncomfortable goodbyes,
When I leaveI bet she goes back to bed and just cries!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,

Just to let you know I stumbled around your blog thanks to superwomen.
I find this site very interesting.
Greet writing skills man.
Hopefully you don't mind, but we posted a piece of this lovely poem on our website.
Go ahead and have a look if you want (and leave a comment of course)
Cheerz mate

3:41 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home