12 March, 2006

FOOD POISONING

Hi this is Phil, I'm really ill,
I've taken a headache pill, But vomit continues to spill.

YOU'RE TAKING THE MICK, BY CALLING IN SICK,
DON'T TAKE ME FOR A PRICK, COZ I DON'T MISS A TRICK!

I can't come to work, Which drives me beserk,
Should be at my desk like the other clerks, But I can't because stomach hurts!

YOU'RE ATTITUDE IS CAK, YOU'RE WORKRATE IS SLACK,
BY LUNCHTIME IF YOU'RE NOT BACK, YOU'RE GETTIN THE SACK!

I wish I could, dude, And I don't want to be rude,
But I had some badly cooked food, Since I ate it all I've done is spewd!

1 Comments:

Blogger Matt Atkins said...

i'm gonna be pullin that one on thursday cos im goin to a playboy bunny pubcrawl in that there north. alternatively i could call the council and get us closed down for a couple of days cos i saw a mouse dance across the restaurant floor.

5:23 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home