02 March, 2006

My girlfriend went to Spain and all she got me was AIDS


Allow me to explain,
About what happend when my girlfriend went to Spain,
She had a good time in the main,
But since she's been back my life's gone down the drain.

It was a holiday 18-30,
Girls will be girls and act all flirty,
To be fair; they're all fucking dirty,
And the lads are scallies getting 'shirty'

To be fair,
She obviously just doesn't care,
Because while she was there,
She allowed her fanny for twelve blokes to share!

Her mate told me; that's how I found out,
At first I had my doubts,
But why would she make up a lie with such a clout,
That centered on my bird shagging about?

So we had a fair-well shag,
And I packed my bag,
Said: "See you later, you fucking slag!"
Didn't realise I'd caught what you get from scag.

I took the test and I failed,
Since then my life's been de-railed,
And I''ve slowed down to the pace of a snail,
This is not a tall tale.

How could things get any worse?
Can't sum it up in any rhyme or verse,
The only thing stopping me from drinking turps,
Is the thought that I met watch her die first!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home