03 February, 2006

West Midlands Police v Broad street Zombies


police radio:EMERGENCY, EMERGENCY, CALLING ALL CARS!!!!!!
KICKIN' OFF EVERYWHERE, CHAOS IN ALL THE BARS!!!!

GET DOWN 'ERE AS SOON AS YOU CAN.....
WE NEED ARMED RESPONSE TO SURPRESS THIS CLAN!!!!

This wasn't right, not an average pub-fight,
this was judgement day on a fridday night!

I saw a man slurring, he could hardly talk,
then I twigged; the dead have begun to walk!

I watched him eat the brains out of a girls head,
I was in the grip of panic as I was attacked by the walking dead!

A copper tried to repel him using his pepper spray,
I said; "Fuck that, you'll be here all day!"

He pulled out his 'Casco' and hit the zombie in the face,
it fell down twitching, brains all over the place!

The plain clothes Detective went on a killing spree,
yelling; "Get stuck in boys, follow me!"

A hundred coppers rampaged, bashing Zombies to shit,
members of the public joining in every Zombie getting hit.

I found a 'Casco' and tried to help them out,
but I'm not hard; my own ability in doubt.

Surrounded by Zombies I panicked and started to cry,
Then gunshots rang out, I couldn't believe my eyes!

I'd thought I was dead, now armed police had arrived,
They massacred the Zombies hoardes and I survived.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home