02 February, 2006

Pelvis Parasites


I can still remember when I got crabs,
"Its OK" said the doctor "we've done tests in labs!"

"We found a way to wipe them out,
They'll be dead by wednesday, without a doubt."

"Shaving pubes is no good. They lay eggs in your pores."
"But, heck, this is what happens, if you sleep with whores!"

I didn't shag a whore, or anyone, to get this disease!
Doctor just cure me, will you, please?!

He gave me a lotion that burned me like hot lava,
But apparently it kills crabs and they're lavae.

It burns your balls, your pelvis, your arse and your cock,
"Leave it for 20 minutes" I want to speed up the clock.

Within three days; all the crabs were dead,
Meanwhile I went about disinfecting my bed!

Finally I thought, I can relax,
without the irritation of itchy testicle sacks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home