02 February, 2006

The Arrangement

With abroken wrist, I can't give my monkey a spank,
she said: "For twenty quid, love, I'll give ya a wank."

At least she took pity on me, I have her to thank,
but when I need a tug, I have to go to the bank.

It started off wierd, but eventually it was quite normal,
she was like a business woman, very formal.

After a while it was costing alot of money,
two-thousand pound overdraft is not very funny.

Excuse the pun but it was getting out of hand,
this wasn't how I'd planned it; its cost me two-grand.

After a few months, her technique was perfect,
and she started throwing in extra's; such as flirting.

Somtimes she was naked, somtimes fully clothed,
Somtimes she liked it, somtimes it was loathed.

Eventually my wrist got better,
but still when horny, I went to get her.

One day I said; "I no longer need it."
She looked offended and said; "come here let me de-seed it."

"I can't do this anymore, II'm not being funny..."
She said; "Fuck you, I rely on this money!"

"Come on get it out I'll wank you off twice for the smae price!"
I said; "I'm sorry, but I've met a girl I like her, she's nice..."

She said; "I'll grass you up, I'll break this taboo!"
I said; "Whho'll look worse, me or you?"

She started crying and trying to do deals,
We were both in the wrong, I know how she feels.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home