02 February, 2006

Cheap 3ltr bottle of sparkling white wine

This drink is the best, cheap, quick way of getting yourself drunk,
it makes you think things that you shouldn't have thunk.

It makes you laugh and talk loads of bollocks,
Student drink of choice for fun and frollicks.

You shouldn't but you do, drink it and get stoned,
You end up phoning people you shouldn't have phoned.

Its not a nice aroma, in fact it stinks,
thats why its got the stigma of bing one of the crap drinks.

But its so popular mainly because its cheap,
its the best way that I know to get me to fall asleep.

I'm drinking it now and thats why I'm pissed,
soon my vision will go and I'll have to fight the mist.

My favourite way to drink it, is from a pint glass,
due to being a heavy measure, its ideal to get you smashed.

I'll stop rhyming now; because I'm not sober,
I'm not an alchy....but I hope this is never over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home