02 February, 2006

Lapdance, Fat chance.

Hardons, I get them all the time...I get them for free,
strippers give you a hardon, but its a spending spree.

Strippers are pointless,
you get a hardon, now where can I point this?

If I touch you with it, I'll get thrown out,
by that Doorman who'd enjoy a one-sided wrestling bout.

Must resist playing with it, I'm doing my best,
but I'm getting horny staring at her chest.

Trying not to jizz as long as this dance lasts,
maybe I can get home and finnish over babecast.

I wonder if her tits are even real,
forget about it, she won't let you have a feel.

To be fair I don't think I've ever seen a nicer arse,
but I can do a thing; this is a farce.

What a moody fucking whore,
and now she's left me absolutely poor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home