03 February, 2006

Euro-Lottery £125 million Rollover

13...16...23...35...45...8 and 5,
those are the numbers that make me feel so alive.

If I win the Euro-Lottery draw,
never again will I be fucking poor.

I'd be smoking thirty joints a day, people doing what I say,
Telling people its my way or the highway.

Getting high would be funny, until my brain went runny,
getting girls as sweet as honey, because of all my money.

If I had a shit load of cash, no more hopes getting dashed,
I'd always be out on the lash and smoking skunk instead of hash.

Since I'd won this Euro-Lottery,
All that I'd've heard was insincere flattery...

Now I've lost the people I really care about,
I'd be paranoid, my whole life would be in doubt.

Thinking about it; I hope I don't win...
...hang on what am I saying?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home