24 February, 2006

Magic Mushrooms


Nick, Emily and me, ate 'shroom after 'shroom,
Until the room went boom,
Eventually paranoia would loom,
And it was to be all doom and gloom.

Listening to Eminem, watching 'That Peter Kay thing'
We (literally) couldn't stop laughing,
Was I tripping? Or could I smell the phone ringing?
Then I heard Emily starting to sing.

We'd pushed it too far,
Emily was playing the guitar,
Singing 'Cum-by-ah'
By then Nick and me, we were well below par.

I dropped my opinion on the floor,
I said: "I don't think we should take any more..."
Emily said: "You can't, you ate 'em all"
In my head it felt like good and evil were at war.

I looked down at Nick,
she had started bringing up sick,
"Why did you make us take so many, you prick!?"
I was a mess and my eyes were playing tricks.

Three hours later, Nick said: "That was scary, son."
But we were okay, no real long-term damage done,
Spine-chilling, sureal, evil...yet fun.
So wierd, it was like magic, exscuse the pun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home