18 February, 2006

Sorry Dad (rap)


Dad comes in holding a cup of tea, says: "Flush the bog when you 'ave a wee"
Sniffs like a dog on a lead says: "Phew-ee, It stinks of weed!?"
It does indeed, due to my skunk related greed.

I start nervously itching, Waiting for him to start bitching,
As his nose is twitching, Tell him a lie- as truth can be stranger than fiction,
This situation needs quickly fixing, Coz my bedroom smells like Brixton!

My blood pressure starts to increase, I wish the smell would cease,
Coz he used to be in the Police, if he knows I'll get no peace,
I'll get a bollocking at least, coz about spending money on weed he can be a beast.

He believes in Fatherly love, but if push comes to shove,
It'll take more than a white dove, to stop the boxing glove,
Trust me he used to batter his older bruv, like a fighter jet attacking from above!

Sorry, Dad for being sly, yeah a bit of skunk I did buy,
I shouldn't really lie, I let out a sigh,
And wonder why, that I still feel the need to get high?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home