14 December, 2005

'Dictators robbed my dictaphone'


I'm Pinochet and the power is mine,
I'll have you shot-now, get in the line,
Political 're-education'...one at a time,
They suffer at the hands of the argentine!!

I'm Polpot, head of Kmer-Rouge,
Step up in Cambodia if you want to walk in my shoes,
You've no idea how much power I yield,
look around...your in my killing field!!!!!

I'm Slobodan and I run Yugoslavia,
Wearing a balaclava,
I'm here to 'Protect and Serb'
Ethnic cleansing is my favourite verb!!!

I'm Adolf and I'm crap at art,
So for fun I ripped Jews apart,
But that was only the start,
Of the Nazi-Party!!!!

I'm Sadam and for all the laws that I passed,
and all the kurds that I gassed,
I thought that my reign of terror would last,
at least they never found my weapons stash!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home